Mobile-friendly Web Design
We have entered a new age of internet- to be specific, mobile internet usage. Mobile is changing the world as people are using the mobiles for almost everything, be it for searching, communicating, shopping, food, doctor’s and the list goes on. The users of mobile who access internet have grown in few years remarkably. About 60% of people in USA use mobiles, tablets, smart phone and iPad to access internet. Users landing on your corporate website through mobile devices want to see the content in a presentable manner. Enabling customers to access the information on the go has become one of the top priorities of almost every business organization. It provides customers with a much better user experience, which can greatly improve one’s business on many levels. While designing a mobile version of your regular website, the designer should consider the user’s expectation.
Reasons your company needs mobile-friendly websites
In order to keep pace with the changing trend and technology, your company needs to keep pace with these changing needs of people. Few reasons why you need a mobile friendly corporate website are:
• Google prioritises the mobile friendly websites.
• People everywhere use their mobiles for everything as it is the fast and easy way.
• It is cost-effective
• Web access anytime and anywhere
• You can easily reach the user’s anytime and anywhere
How best websites designer can help you in this?
We have a team of website designers and website developers, who keep themselves up to date about the latest technology with the growing trends. Our professional team will leave no stone unturned to make your mobile web design look perfect. Depending on your current website the designer can create a unique corporate website which is more mobile friendly. We will make sure to design proper size pages for your website to work perfectly on mobile. Navigation will be clear and will be to the point. Our designers will not make the pages heavy by adding any unnecessary graphics.
Your mobile-friendly website will have following characteristics:
Mobile websites have been specifically designed to be viewed and navigated on mobile devices easily and quickly. Accordingly, the mobile-friendly website will be loaded if you are seeing it via mobile and regular websites will be loaded if you see the site from regular browser.
• Loading time of 5 seconds or even less
• Ensure mobile-friendly buttons
• Users will get information easy and quick
• Easily recognizable search bar on top of the site
• Simple, light, and streamlined
• The website will be optimized for mobile browsers
• We will make sure that your contact number, e-mail id and map location are prominently placed on your website.
• Assured clear resolution of mobile web pages.
Our team is also expert in PSD to HTML conversions.